Frequently Asked Questions
How do I change my password?
In SchoolIf you are in school, logged into a school computer, press Ctrl+Alt+Del and select the option to change your password.
At HomeIf you are not in school but want to change your password, or need to because it has expired, visit https://remote.redborne.com/RDWeb/Pages/en-US/password.aspx.
You will need to provide your current password in order to set a new one. If you do not know your current password, request a new one by opening a helpdesk ticket.
Passwords for staff will need to meet the following criteria:
- be at least 8 characters long.
- not be the same as any of the previous 5 passwords.
- satisfy at least three of the following:
- contains at least one lower case letter
- contains at least one upper case letter
- contains at least one number
- contains at least one special character
Google PasswordsWhenever you school password is changed, that change is also immediately made to your Google account password automatically.
If you change your Google password via your Google account settings online however, only your Google password will be changed (i.e. your school password will remain unchanged).
Last updated Wed 5 Jul 2017, 16:10